🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)FINAL EPISODE🔞🔞

ArhPro Tech Entertainment Hub Whatsapp/Telegram Channel/Group [Join Now]

🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)🔞🔞

🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)🔞🔞

Author: Mr. juicy
Genre: S*x, Romance

PG Highly Rated 🔞.

FINAL EPISODE

This particular Story is short. So keep it in mind.

PREVIOUSLY ON S*x With My Ex's Best Friend 🔞 👇

“Do you want it? How much do you want it?” I asked.

“Oh I want it - come on stop teasing stick it in, I cant wait any more.”

She took a deep breath and I slid the head of my cock inside her tight ass hole. She let out just a little squeal.

PRESENT START FROM HERE👇

Don't stop stick it in I want it. Stick it right in there.”

I slowly opened her ass with my cock going deeper with each stroke until the shaft of my 8 inch cock was buried to the base.

“You are such a good slut look at you. You took all my cock.” I said.

“Yes, yes I am! Now fu*k me fuc*k it good!’

Without delay I grabbed hold of her hips and start to pump in and out with long, slow, deep stokes quickening with each pump. Lina played with her clit as my cock pounded into her tight but now well-fu*ked a$$.

“Yes, I love it! Yes go on fu*k my a$$ fu*k it fu*k it” she screamed as her orgasm made her words unrecognizable.

“Come on! C*m in my hole - dump in me - come on!”

As I grabbed her hips firmer she lowered her head to the bed as if she needed to hang on. I shifted gears and found myself fu*king her a$$ hard and without mercy, deeper and deeper.

“Take it, take my cock. I am going to dump deep in you, you dirty slut.” I said breathing deeply.

“Yes fu*k me. C*m. Fu*k you c*m!”

I couldn’t stand it any longer. I felt my orgasm crash though my body and shoot out the end of my cock deep into this fu*king dirty sluts dump hole.

“Ooooohhhhh yes take that, fu*king take that you fu*k filthy slut!” I screamed.

“Yes please c*m, that’s it dump your load in my a$$ yes!” She screamed as she came louder and longer then ever before.

I continued to thrust my cock deep inside her as her cunt and ass came in unison. I pumped until each and every drop was out and my cock started to soften. I slid out of her well-fu*ked a$$ hole and Lina collapsed onto the bed with cum dripping out of her a$$. I looked at her and smiled and said

“Now you a true fu*k slut.”

With a huge smile and still rubbing her well fu*ked pu$$y she said

“Thank you.”

After a quick shower I gave Lina one more su*k of my well used cock.

“Guess I will see you around.?”

“You can bet on it.” she said as she rolled over and I walked out of the door.                      

THANKS FOR READING GUYS

HAVE A LOVING DAY Guys

0 Comments