🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)🔞🔞

ArhPro Tech Entertainment Hub Whatsapp/Telegram Channel/Group [Join Now]

🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)🔞🔞

 
🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)🔞🔞

Author: Mr. juicy
Genre: S*x, Romance

PG Highly Rated 🔞.

This particular Story is short. So keep it in mind.

Closing my hand in a duck-bill shape I slid all of my fingers and thumb into her cunt up to my knuckles. She positioned herself waiting for the onslaught of my fist sliding into her hole.

 “Yes, yes do it! Please fist me – please! I want it shove it in there!” she pleaded. “Can you take it? Are you a good enough slut?” I asked. 

Still feeling down about my divorce I decided to go out with the boys to one of our local clubs to watch a band and have a drink.

Beers were plentiful and I was feeling the effects.

Alan decided it was pizza time and this Italian club made the best wood fired pizza around. I offered to buy the food. I got to the counter, ordered our 4 pizzas and took the buzzer that let’s you know they are ready.

I heard a familiar voice behind me say

“Hey you, nice buzzer. Want me to hold it for you? I will keep it safe between my legs.”

I turned to see Lina my ex’s best friend standing behind me with one of her mates. Lina was single after her relationship failed a few years ago. She had stayed in at our place while she sorted out her finances, so we got to know each other really well.

“How’s single life treating you? You getting any?” she asked.

I paid for the food and asked Lina and her friend to join us, which they promptly did. She grabbed the buzzer out of my hand and said

“I’ll keep this warm for you.”

The guys were happy to see Lina and her friend Terri. Terri was a bright-eyed 28-year-old blonde girl from Bondi with a surfer girl look about her and a nice body. She had small bre*sts but more then enough to su*k on. She was wearing an open-backed red dress and a pair of black high heels. The pearls around her neck added a touch of class.

Lian was 40 with long brown hair that went down to her butt. She was wearing a shortish tartan skirt and a white cashmere sweater that struggled to contain her D-sized bre*sts.

“So single life?’ Lina asked me. “How is it?”

“It’s not too bad. I am getting used to it.”

“Getting any?” she asked tracing her finger down my thigh.

“Let’s just say I have met a lot of interesting ladies and fu*ked most of them.” I said with a laugh.

With a smile and a glint in her eye Lina said

“I’m sure they were happy. Can I tell you something?”

I nodded and kept listening.

“I can’t tell you how many times I fu*ked my pu$$y with my dido when I lived at your house, listing to you fuc*k the brains out of Emma every night. Hearing her cum and cum and cum - fuc*k me I would get a cramp in my wrist jamming my self so hard.”

“I do like fu**king and one thing about Emma was she was a great fu*ker - took it in all three holes whenever and however I wanted it.” I said.

“I know. She told me everything you guys did. I have to tell you each time my cunt would be dripping and I’d have to go and fu*k myself again. Then to listen to you guys fu*k!” she rolled her eyes, “Seriously it was so intense - no wonder she was always smiling!”

This is just the beginning...
TBC

0 Comments