🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)EPISODE 2🔞🔞

ArhPro Tech Entertainment Hub Whatsapp/Telegram Channel/Group [Join Now]
🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)🔞🔞
🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)🔞🔞


Author: Mr. juicy
Genre: S*x, Romance

PG Highly Rated 🔞.

EPISODE 2

This particular Story is short. So keep it in mind.

PREVIOUSLY ON S*x With My Ex's Best Friend 🔞

“I know. She told me everything you guys did. I have to tell you each time my cunt would be dripping and I’d have to go and fu*k myself again. Then to listen to you guys fuc*k!” she rolled her eyes, “Seriously it was so intense - no wonder she was always smiling!”

PRESENT START FROM HERE👇

The buzzer went off and Lina squirmed in her chair as she had it between her legs. I reached down for it and my hand purposefully touched her pu$$y as I picked it up. She smiled.

Andy and Terri had struck up a conversation and were hitting it off quite well. The night rolled on we drank and danced to some really bad covers of sung by the retro band.

Lina and Terri disappeared to the ladies and were gone for a fair while. They returned and Lina came in close and said

“Can you do something for me.”  

“Sure” I replied.

“Just keep it a secret you can't ever tell Emma.” she blurted back.

Not too sure where this was going I replied “OK.”

She again leaned in and said “ I have never been fing*red in a night club before please fing*r fu*k me here tonight.”

Without delay I grabbed her hand and led her to a darker part of the dance area the chairs and tables were lit by candles only. We kis*ed. I felt her hand grab the cheeks of my butt and pull me into her body. My cock started to stir and rubbed right on her pu$$y mound.

We continued ki*sing as my hand disappeared under her short skirt, to find she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pu$$y felt shaved and w*t. Lina moan*d as my fing*r brushed her clit on the way down to her drenched pu$$y hole.

Her backed arched just a little as two of my fing*rs entered her and fiercely went to work inside her hole. In a matter of moments she came biting on my shoulder to stop herself screaming out loud - although I'm sure people close to us knew what was happening.

Her woman juice run down my hand and I slid another fing*r inside her sodden pu$$y. My thumb rubbed her clit and three fing*rs pumped in and out of her, leaning close she growled

“Yes fu#k me. Fing*r my filthy pu$$y!” she came again.

This time stronger then the last as she bucked against my hand until her wave was through. I pulled my hand out and told her to open her mouth. I fed her my fing*rs and she licked then clean with care she su*king each one slowly. I ki$$ed her again. Then grabbing Lina by the hand we said a quick goodbye to the guys and left.

Lina’s place was only a five minute walk from the club but it seemed like an eternity so we cut down a path way and I stopped and pulled my cock out.

Lina knew what I wanted and dropped straight to her knees su*king my cock with total enthusiasm.

“Wow.” I thought. “Getting my cock su*ked under a street light in the middle of suburbia is so fu*king ho*ny.”

I grabbed her head and started to pump into her face she opened her mouth and let me have my way. I noticed a guy looking through his window watching us, which only added to the sensation.

Lina played with my balls and I pumped fiercely into her mouth and throat. I felt the unmistakable joy of orgasm run straight to my cock and I shot my load deep into Lina’s throat. Undeterred she continued su*king until I was finished. I slipped my cock back into my pants.

“That was so fu*king great, so fu*king ho*ny.” she said still liÇking her lips. All I could think about was fu*king this girl and Lina then asked in a shy voice.

“You’re still going to fuc*k me right?”

It was not long before we were in her house totally nak*d. I grabbed her to me and threw her on the bed. She fell with her legs open wide as if by instinct.

I su*ked one nïpplé as my other hand teased the other one. I moved to ki$$ing and biting all over her bre*$ts.

TBC...

NOW COME THE HO*NY PART...

0 Comments