🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)EPISODE 3🔞🔞

ArhPro Tech Entertainment Hub Whatsapp/Telegram Channel/Group [Join Now]


🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)🔞🔞

🔞🔞S*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)🔞🔞

Author: Mr. juicy
Genre: S*x, Romance

PG Highly Rated 🔞.

EPISODE 3

This particular Story is short. So keep it in mind.

PREVIOUSLY ON S*x With My Ex's Best Friend 🔞 👇

It was not long before we were in her house totally naked. I grabbed her to me and threw her on the bed. She fell with her legs open wide as if by instinct.

I su*ked one nïpplé as my other hand teased the other one. I moved to ki$$ing and biting all over her brea*ts.

PRESENT START FROM HERE👇

"Harder.” she cried “I want to be sore in the morning you have to fu*k me hard and treat me rough like the dirty little slut I am.”

I bit hard on her nïpplé and her back arched. My hand found her hole and I slid three fing*rs back inside her pumping her cunt hard as I continued to su*k and bite her nïpplés. She came again screaming.

“That’s it fu*k me! Spread my filthy little fu*k hole, spread me wide.”

Each dirty word, like alcohol had its effect and the more she screamed the dirtier she got.

‘“You are so gonna fu*k my ass tonight, I know you love it. I would listen to you ram Emma. You have to spread it like you’re spreading my cunt hole!”

I slid a forth finger into her sodden hole as her hand reached for my cock. I sat upright moving my cock into reaching distance perfectly positioned to keep fing*r-fu*king her hole. Lina started to wank my cock making it hard in an instant.

“OK slut. Get on your knees I want to fu*k you filthy gash.” I commanded.

Lina jumped right into dog*y and I grabbed her hips hard and pulled her cunt on to my fat hard cock. It slid in with ease. She m0an*d.

“Fu*k yes that’s what I want. Fu*k that hole. Fu*k me good.”

Slap! I spanked her ass cheek sending a cry of pain out of Lina’s mouth quickly followed by

“Yes that’s it give it to me.”

I pumped her harder and faster. Crack! Another slap, then another.

“You dirty cock su*king slut. Take that!” I yell as my cock slammed into her cunt again and again. My balls were now slapping her clit each time I pounded relentlessly inside her.

“Yes! Yes! That’s it give it to me! I need it ohhh fu*k you treat me so good. YESSSSSSSSSSS.” she screamed.

As another smack landed on her red ass cheeks it was too much and she came, pu$$y juice dripping out all over the side of her bed. As her wave was flowing away I grabbed her hair and pulled it hard making her scream. I smacked her ass again.

“I’m going to fu*king ride you shit-less you filthy whore.” I said.

She came again screaming, her body shaking. Her arms couldn’t hold her and she collapsed on the bed.

Sorry guys this episode is short.

TBC...

NOW COME THE HO*NY PART...

0 Comments