πŸ”žπŸ”žS*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)SEMI-FINALπŸ”žπŸ”ž

ArhPro Tech Entertainment Hub Whatsapp/Telegram Channel/Group [Join Now]



πŸ”žπŸ”žS*x with my Ex's Best Friend (Short Story PG +18)πŸ”žπŸ”ž

Author: Mr. juicy
Genre: S*x, Romance

PG Highly Rated πŸ”ž.

SEMI-FINAL

This particular Story is short. So keep it in mind.

PREVIOUSLY ON S*x With My Ex's Best Friend πŸ”ž πŸ‘‡

“I’m going to fu*king ride you shit-less you filthy whore.” I said.

She came again screaming, her body shaking. Her arms couldn’t hold her and she collapsed on the bed.

PRESENT START FROM HEREπŸ‘‡

That’s not all. On your back.” I told her.

She rolled over with my help. I opened her legs wide and stuck three fingers back inside her now well fu*ked hole.

“You want a fu*king… that’s what your going to get.” I say firmly.

“Yes please give me more! Fu*k me, smack me call me names, please, please. I need it!” she begged.

Closing my hand in a duck-bill shape I slide all of my fing*rs and thumb into her cunt up to my knuckles. She positioned herself waiting for the onslaught of my fist sliding into her hole.

“Yes, yes do it! Please fist me – please! I want it shove it in there!” she pleaded.

“Can you take it? Are you a good enough sl*t?” I asked.

“Yes I will take it I will take what you give me!”

I started to pump 4 my 4 fing*rs in and our twisting it inside her as my hand slid in and out. Lina started to buck.

“I want it stick it in there do it fucking do it!”

How could I refuse? Slowly I slid my whole hand inside her hole.

“Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck that’s it! So fucking big fu*k fu*k Slow please slow.” she said in a small voice. She’s quiet as if scared to be loud that she might split in two.

She won’t. I know pu$$ies are amazing and I was going to teach her how a good fisting can feel. I left my hand inside her - her pu$$y muscles squeezing it trying to toss this firm, hard invader out.

Slowly I pulled it out of her. Without hesitation I slid back in and out and in again. I continued to work her pu$$y closing my fist when I had my hand inside her and opening it again as I pulled it out. Slowly I increased my pace.

Lina looked at me and said

“Look at me - am I a good slut? Tell me am.”

I stared in her eyes and said

“Not yet – you’re getting there but you need to take it properly before you are a proper slut. But I must say I am impressed, a definite slut in training.”

The words as if a magic potion made her cum and her cunt clenched so hard on my hand I couldn’t close a fist properly but I didn't stop.

“Aaarrrrrrrggggggg yes fu*k me! Fist my dirty cunt. I am a true slut I know! Yes, yes aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggh.”

As her pu$$y started to relax I started to fist her good and proper her cunt juicing each and every time she came which was over and over now.

“Please stop my hole is so used its fu*ked and sore.” It was as if she read my mind - I needed to have my cock back inside her and it was her red-cheeked ass that was going to get well fu*ked.

“I want your ass you dirty little slut. Get on you knees in dog*y again.” I tell her.

“Yes please I want it fucked. Fu*k it good - please fu*k it hard. I love it fu*ked hard.” she commanded.

No lube was needed as her cunt juice had run down between her ass cheeks. I grabbed my cock and wanked it so was nice and hard. I sat the head right on her butt hole.

“Do you want it? How much do you want it?” I asked.

“Oh I want it - come on stop teasing stick it in, I cant wait any more.”

She took a deep breath and I slid the head of my cock inside her tight ass hole. She let out just a little squeal.

LAST EPISODE COMING TOMORROW

HAVE A LOVING NIGHT GUYS.

TBC...

NOW COME THE HO*NY PART

0 Comments